Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Thank You in Sepia!

Hi Everyone

Its time for a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations.


The theme for the next fortnight is Use Die Cuts.  We have two sponsors for this challenge.  I got to work with an image from Stitchy Bear Stamps called Pretty In Pink.  (She didn't end up very pink this time lol!)

I coloured the Image using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Scalloped Square and my Base/Frame layer is a Bazzill Basics.  The Patterned Paper is from a Forever in Time Paper Pack.  The Sentiment was stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad.  This is an old Wodden Stamp that I have had for a long time.  I used a Creative Expressions Vinery Die and the Butterfly is a Memory Box Die.  To finish I added Paper Flowers and Brown Pearl Gems.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please come on over and show us what you can do with your die cuts.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

19 comments:

  1. A stunning card and image Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa!! I love the image and the paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa! I love the monochromatic feel, and the dies and flowers are just perfect.
    xx Bonnie ~ DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa, A stunning card and image which you have coloured beautifully. Love the colours and the flowers.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image and simply put your monochromatic design is AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love the sepia effect you have achieved. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, lovely colouring and love the digi
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. So pretty. I am so following your awesome blog. yay

    Hugs
    Tammi, CCC Digi Creation DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. You used so nice colours!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at S4F.
    Lia DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I do love the sepia effect here. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again. Good Luck.
    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charming, beautiful design and extraordinary coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiment Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    audsentimentschallenge.
    ~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sepia tones so elegant Thank you for joining us at Julia Spiri. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Lisa I so love the sepia colour tones and they suit the image perfectly she looks like a little Victorian child, superb card design and embellishments
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fum :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello
    beauty card
    Thank you for taking part in the challenge in Scraping 4Fun Challenges
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely card. Thx for playing along at Julia Spiri Challenge. Hope to se you soon again.New Challenge are up now :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon