Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Have a Giggle!

Hi Everyone

I am so pleased to announce that I am part of the fantastic Team at Through The Purple Haze Challenge Blog.  This is my first Challenge with them and I would like to Thank them all for making me feel extremely welcome.


The Theme for this month is Funny.  Please come on over to the challenge blog and have a little chuckle at the teams fabulous creations.  We have a great sponsor for this challenge too and they kindly gave us some Images to work with and inspire you!


The Image I chose is called "I only drink wine on days that end with Y"  (A Girl after my own heart lol)  I coloured it using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and I used a Bazzill Blackbird and a Pomegrante colour card for the Base/Frame Layers.  The Patterned Paper is from Lili of the Valley's Country Gent Paper Pack.  I added some Black Lace to make a border and die cut a couple of wine glasses from Glitter Card.  The Die is from Joy Crafts and is called Billie's Invitation.  To finish I added Clear Red Gems to the border around the image.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and sharing my first card for this Challenge Blog.  Would be great if you could come on over and join in the fun with us.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

11 comments:

  1. Well done you and I LOVE that card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is a fantastic card I love the image and the fab sentiment. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol oh this is just pure fun Lisa I love it a great choice of image and sentiment, love the colours and card design, also a big congratulations on your new DT role.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. I love the image and the words. Really brings a smile to your face when you read them. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a fun card! Love the image, and fantastic design. Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL what a cute card, love this and her "red" cheeks ;-)
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card for our current challenge of "seeing red"...thanks for joining in.xx
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon