Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

Creative Team Card for Fitztown Challenge #63 Silver and Pink Christmas

Hi Everyone!


Its time for a New Challenge over at 

 The Theme is Silver and Pink Christmas and for my Card, I have used Winter 10 You can find her and all the other Wonderful Images at Fitztown Store here


Come on over and play along with our Challenge, we would love to see your Silver and Pink Creations

Here's what I did for mine!  The Card Blank is 6" Square and I have used Silver MIrror Card for the Base/Frame layer.  I have used Pink Glitter Card and then the next Pink Paper is from the Helz Cuppleditch Special Delivery Paper Pack.  I added a Pink Snowflake Ribbon (a larger width than I usually like to use!)  I used Memory Box Frosty Border Die and cut this in Silver.  I Hand Stamped the "Happy Christmas" Sentiment and layered this onto the Silver Mirror Card.  To finish I added some Silver Glitter Snowflakes from my Stash and decorated these with Silver Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 Scrapping4funChallenges - Anything Goes with Bling
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes 
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready for Christmas 
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes 
Creative Moments - Make It Sparkle 
Creative Knockouts - Bling Is The Thing 
4 Crafty Chicks - Make It Sparkle 
Crafty Catz - Winter Theme 
Inkspirational - Christmas with No Red or Green 
Come and Get It Challenges - Winter Theme 
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkly/Blingy/Glittery 


 



A close up so you can see the Diamond
Sparkles!
















Thank you for sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Thanks for visiting and hope you can pop by again soon

15 comments:

  1. Great colors. I like the diamond sparkles and the snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image love your added sparkle! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card full of sparkle!! Love the color you chose to color her coat - goes well with the glitter! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the sparkles.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, gorgeous image and colour, love the sparkle on her coat. Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like pink for Christmas and I love all the sparkle and shine you've added.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the colour on your fab winter card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz, hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the pink and the sparkle on her coat.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and beautiful card Lisa just love this image and fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I am so loving all the sparkle! What else can I say? Great color palette! lol Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Aything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "winter” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Scrapping4Fun Challenge Blog!
    Have a great Day.
    Hugs Sandra DT Scrapping4Fun Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa that is my favourite Winter image from Fitztown and you have coloured her beautifully, I love the sparkle on the fur also the wonderful design and embellishments a superb creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon